WSET LEVEL III 22.1. – 25.1. s Frankem Smuldersem v Brně!!
Máme ještě několik volných míst. Přihlášku zasílejte na email@example.com
WSET Level 3 Awards in wines is an advanced level qualification for professionals working in the wine industry and for wine enthusiasts.
This course will develop to a high-level your ability to describe wine accurately, and account in detail for the style, quality and price of wines. Our experienced educator Frank Smulders MW will assist you to develop your analytic tasting abilities through a carefully selected series of approximately 70 wine samples.
Successful students will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
What you’ll learn
- The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
- How these key factors influence the key characteristics of the principal
- still wines of the world
- sparkling wines of the world
- fortified wines of the world
- How to apply your understanding to explain wine style and quality
- How to taste wines, describe their characteristics and evaluate their quality, using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
The course is 32 hours spread over 4 days with a recommended 56 hours of private study in addition. The more study you can complete in preparation for the course the more you will gain from the classroom hours.
A pack will be sent to you with a course book, a study guide and a laminated tasting guide.