WSET Level 1 Award in Sake ONLINE
A beginner level introduction to sake for those starting a career in the industry or pursuing an interest in sake.
For individuals new to the subject, this qualification offers a hands-on introduction to the world of sake. You’ll explore the main styles and types of sake through sight, smell and taste to develop an understanding of the key factors affecting flavours and aromas. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
What you’ll learn
- The basic principles of sake production
- The main types and styles of sake
- How to serve sake
- Factors affecting the flavour of sake
- How to describe sake using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Sake® (SAT)
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You must be of legal drinking age in the country where you are attending the course to participate in any alcohol tasting. However, this is not a barrier to successfully completing the qualification.
9. 1. – 5. 2. 2023 exam: 16. 2. 2023 Brno ( if it is necessary the deadline may change)
13. 3. – 9. 4. 2023 exam: 20. 4. 2023 Brno ( if it is necessary the deadline may change)
15. 5. – 11. 6. 2023 exam: 22. 6. 2023 Brno ( if it is necessary the deadline may change)